CBSE Educational Videos
Animated Videos to make your kid score 100%
Help your kids to score more with EduVirtuoso's industry leading Animated Videos
CBSE 9 Combo (Maths & Science) Pendrive
Learn all subjects in a fun way with CBSE 9 Combo (Maths & Science). This EduVirtuoso's PENDRIVE presents maths and science subjects in an interactive manner. Each chapter is well-explained in an audio-visual form and with attractive live examples so as to make learning interesting for students. Based on the updated syllabus of CBSE for the academic year , this PENDRIVE pack is a highly useful learning resource for students. It also offers multiple choice questions and answers along with important exam tips that will surely helps students to attain their academic objective. Stay ahead of your peers by using EduVirtuoso combo PENDRIVE, which is exclusively designed for class 9 students.
EduVirtuoso PENDRIVES have been designed under the guidance of expert educationalists to make study time interesting and effective.
CBSE Class 9 Combo (Maths & Science) PENDRIVE pack at a glance:
- Detailed explanations of topics included in each chapter.
- Interactive quizzes, cutting-edge animations and voice lectures to develop an interest in the subject.
- Multiple-choice questions and answers for each chapter along the lines of CCE pattern.
- Self-evaluation tool in the form of score calculator for each chapter and topic to track progress.
- Maximum coverage of the topics from different chapters.
- Bookmark and coverage tracker for each chapter.
- Animated examples with clear audio-video facility
- Colorful illustrations of topics in a simple and comprehensive manner
- Self-Assessment test option
- Useful exam tips make students confident before tests
- Convenient to use
- Experience virtual learning environment
List of chapters included in our product:
- Areas of Parallelograms and Triangles
- Coordinate Geometry
- Euclid's Geometry
- Herons formula
- Linear Equations in two Variables
- Lines and Angles
- Number System
- Surface Areas
- Animal Tissues
- Atoms and molecules - I
- Atoms and molecules - II
- Cell and structure
- Diversity in living organisms - I
- Diversity in living organisms - II
- Force and laws of motion
- Improvement in food resources - I
- Improvement in food resources - II
- Is matter around us pure? - I
- Is matter around us pure? - II
- Is matter around us pure? - III
- Matter in our surroundings
- Natural resources -I
- Natural resources -II
- Structure of the atom
- The cell organelles
- Why do we fall ill?
- Work and energy