CBSE Educational Videos
Animated Videos to make your kid score 100%
Help your kids to score more with EduVirtuoso's industry leading Animated Videos.
CBSE 8 Combo (Maths & Science) Pendrive
Get better in science subject with CBSE 8 Combo (Maths & Science). It describes each and every topic of maths and science subjects in an interactive way. With this informative EduVirtuoso PENDRIVE, students can learn different subjects right from their home and at their convenient time. The live examples and high quality audio-video contents of this PENDRIVE are quite engrossing, which grabs students attention and help them to concentrate in studies for longer durations. All the chapters of each subject are judiciously incorporated in the PENDRIVE for better understanding of the students. Based on the current CBSE syllabus of academic year, this PENDRIVE is extremely beneficial for students of class 8.
EduVirtuoso PENDRIVES have been designed under the guidance of expert educationalists to make study time interesting and effective.
CBSE Class 8 Combo (Maths & Science) Pendrive at a glance:
- Detailed explanations of topics included in each chapter.
- Interactive quizzes, cutting-edge animations and voice lectures to develop an interest in the subject.
- Multiple-choice questions and answers for each chapter along the lines of CCE pattern.
- Self-evaluation tool in the form of score calculator for each chapter and topic to track progress.
- Maximum coverage of the topics from different chapters.
- Bookmark and coverage tracker for each chapter.
- Animated examples with clear audio-video facility
- Colorful illustrations of topics in a simple and comprehensive manner
- Self-Assessment test option
- Useful exam tips make students confident before tests
- Convenient to use
- Experience virtual learning environment
List of chapters included in our product:
- Data Handling
- Introduction to Graphs
- Algebraic expressions and identities
- Comparing quantities
- Cube and cube root
- Direct and inverse proportions
- Exponents and powers
- Linear equations in one variable
- Playing with numbers
- Practical geometry
- Rational numbers
- Square and Square roots
- Understanding shapes
- Visualising solid shapes
- Air pollution
- Cell - structure function
- Chemical effects of electric current
- Cool and petroleum
- Conservation of plants and animals
- Crop production and its management
- Force and pressure
- Light - Eye
- Metals and Non-metals
- Microorganisms- Friends and foe
- Natural reserves for plants and animals
- Reaching the age of adolescence
- Reproduction in animals
- Some natural phenomena
- Stars and Solar System
- Synthetic fibres
- Types of friction
- Water Pollution
- Mineral resources
- Power resources